Tutoring LessonsJacob Brown
Call or text me: 417-392-0287
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer tutoring services in the following subjects:
- Beginner Programming Concepts (start here if you're new)
Begin your journey to becoming a programmer. I will teach you the basics of computing, adding and subtracting in the binary number system, and how computers use binary numbers to think.
- Intermediate Programming Concepts
Continue your journey to becoming a programmer. I will teach you intermediate coding fundamentals such as conditionals, arrays, and loops.
- Advanced Programming Concepts
Expand your programming skills by learning some of the more advanced concepts. In this course I will teach you about switches, multi-dimensional arrays, and advanced iteration techniques.
- I can also teach you the basics of the following programming languages: Lua, C, and PHP. I can also teach basic front end web development using HTML and CSS.
- I can teach you how to use Valve's Hammer for making your own maps in the Source Engine! Games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Garry's Mod use Hammer to make their maps.
- Math up to and including Calculus 1/Calculus AB at the high school level
$15/hr for first 3 hours, and $12/hr if you order more than 3 hours at a time.SPECIAL:
Buy 10 hours now for only $100. That's only $10/hr!
Do you want to receive lessons for free? Talk to me about taking up a coding position for Sleek Gamers.